sábado, 22 de outubro de 2011

Tales of the Past - "Eriul"

"Eriul" or "Er-iul" the way the name was said varied from person to person, Eriul was 23\24 old guy, he worked like any ordinary person at is age at the school I used to attent, normal guy over all, altough a lot of people called him a "geek", a lot of people know whats the meaning of "geek" so I'm not going to get in detail about it, I already made a semi description of Eriul, but going to get a bit more into detail, Eriul was kind, a person that had a big heart to help others, he helped me A LOT of my school days, and he teached me A LOT about computers, after being invited to UO by him my respect for him raised even more, having an epic HUGE guild to lead wasn't an easy task, altough most of the players were mature, dealing with a large group of players each one sharing an opinion is hard, very hard.

Eriul, was even on UO, what I can call a "Arcane Knight" he was what I wanted to be since the start, controling the ways of magic at the same time you can control the ways of melee at the top.

Ystrion created this image and named it "Battle Mage of Risengarad"



But even so, this is the image that can describe the best Eriul.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário