sexta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2011

Mabinogi\Final Fantasy XIV

Well here I am to speak about Mabinogi again, nothing changed much expect the revival of our guild Brotherhood, slowly see'ng if we can make it pull off the ground again.

On the other side, the servers continue to have problems, players dupping gold, some others abusing of heavy modding\hacks, usual stupidity of  this community.

Sadly Nexon does little to fight this kind of things, I wonder, will be this game continue like this till its demise?





Final Fantasy suffered a huge update, 1.19 amazed me, I have to admit I had little hope for this patch, but its rlly surprizing how made the game much better, combat wise even if they speed'd up a bit of it, Its still FF style(and I like it), visual wise the game is still epic, crafthing wise I didn't check it yet, but some say's it improved, well only time will tell =d

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário