segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012

Still Looking...

Still Looking for work, still surviving, try'ng to keep my self calm these days in order to not punch someone in the face out in the street out of nothing, I keep thinking on a way to advance with Project RX:1, a lot of questions keep entering on my e-mail asking how long will take for me to post anything(screenshots\videos) about it, sorry but for those that keep asking, just a little more, try'ng to find the best Engine to Start working on this, wille that try'ng to learn how to " C# and C++" properly so I don't have to look for a damm programmer that is hard to find these days(one that doesn't give you a bill at the end of the month that is.)

Mabinogi\"Brotherhood" wise, with my life a mess and without a stable connection to the interwebs I can't play Mabinogi like I used to play, and now that I left Essentia, some idiots are happy with it, others don't care, still I show up online when I can and afk on my usual spot at channel 5\6\7, nothing changed on that game anyways, just a few more skills, another Gen, some idiots pvp'ng at dunbarton Square, the usual Mabinogi life, still, I got admit that the NA version got way more people then the EU one, and its amazing how much wierdos you get talking with you or add'ng you randomly to your FL.
this Picture is related to Mabinogi, one of the most fun Boss Fights I had was with this guy here Nuadha Airgetlam, spoilers alert, this is the LAST BOSS of G12, for those that never played Mabinogi or did the Gens.
magisapphire DeviantArt the one that made this nice draw.
quick link for the image on DeviantArt web page of magisapphire

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário