domingo, 3 de junho de 2012

360 turn?

Heh back to the webs I guess, not in a normal way, now just to post, about the mails I got due MC and the other little gamming projects, I'm sorry, but might take more time, and I mean it, MORE time then I expected, still, got good news and bad news, even with all the problems that pilled up on my life, things are starting to turn around now, I'm finally going into programming, aka, advancing with Project RX:1, this means, soon, very soon, Ill have something to show about this project, and isn't just "sample" images of the Models, but more to it then  some people expected.

About "Brotherhood", half if not ALL of the Core members of Brotherhood EU on Mabinogi Left Brotherhood NA, and created a guild named "Essentia", the base of the guild was to follow the same path of Brotherhood EU, still, things turned out that the guild isn't being lead by the same rule set, so, with this, I took my leaving of it.
This doesn't mean I quitted the "Brotherhood project" too, at this moment its on "Itaius", and will be this way until half of Project RX:1 is completed.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário