quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2012

Not yet...not yet....

Hmm unexpected....not, I decided to hold my ground on Mabinogi, doesn't matter much, but the ones that are with me are enough, "Only those that actually care will stay with you, on the good moments, and bad ones." someone told me this once, and I have to admit, she was damm right about it.

Not quitting, going to see if I can find a freaking job in this god forsaken place, and sonner the better, about the requests of MC vids some people sent, I'm sorry but for now, I wont upload videos of any games, but I promise to those that asked that once I have time and patience, Ill start posting.

Another thing is that I'm currently talking with a few people about Project RX:1 with the current...well lets say "turn down" of some people, I had to make my mind about stuff, and that helps a bit on it, Project RX:1 will aparently keep the roots.

Ho, right some suprizes might be posted later about a certain matter... Ill see what I can do this month.

current listening most;


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário