quarta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2012

Back to the old....360º turn on life.

Hmm I have to talk with Ru about this, and if she reads this before I talk with her(I may forget =. =' usual of me) sorry love, but the other template was a bit..."iffy"....just realized when I started to work with it...

Anyways back to the matter at hand, seems the days of not worrying ended....problems on r.l were able to k.o me for good this time, and sadly, being active like I was planning wont be possible like I was thinking....

Project RX:1 is halted until further notice, other projects like the MC channel I was planning with the guys, from my side is halted too...
About further projects on the webs, BH is still up and kick'ng wille I can still support it, and this, if Nexon Europe finally gets the staff they much need to work around the problems they are facing now.
Music that shows a bit my fellings.....the hate I have atm for some people...yes HATE....first time in many years I'm in eager to "do something wrong."

some stuff didn't changed tough, Ru is still my pillar, if it wasn't for her, I don't know what I've been done by now, thank you babe.



1 comentário:

  1. Sometimes you're a little bit "tótó" but I love you.
    You have a huge bad humor in these days and you make me crazy xD

    So, my Advice: Think first, do something after :)

    LY @@

    ResponderEliminar