sexta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2011

Mabinogi G13 Europe

Well had to come back to it, after a bit of time without logging on Mabinogi(like one week and half) some people poped up on my skype with the "big news" of Mabinogi being updated in like one week and half, the most interesting thing on all of this, is that I knew of it already. 
Not going into details how I got that info before them.

Mabinogi G13 aka Hamlet: Shakespeare, in a way I didn't had much confidence on the whole story at this point, since seemed not fitting the old story of mabi(G1 to G3 and G9 to G12), lets say that on my point of view, it didn't fit. After getting more info of G13 due knowing people playing on KR\JP and NA, I tried it a little, and the improvements on the game made it significaly more epic then it was, not only because of the new skills, but the rebalancing of some old stuff and the add of some new neat systems into the game. Big question for some readers is, "are you returning to Mabinogi then?", Ill say not yet, not until I see the actual update, been "off", returning to "online mode" just to proff\updrade armors atm. you can find me afk on Tir\Dunbarton and possibly Emain Macha if the first two ones have to much pvp morons around.(noise is annoying sometimes)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário