sábado, 24 de setembro de 2011

Mabinogi - Art

For some players Mabinogi can be a game that lets their imagination fly high, for others its just another game.

I'm one of the players that love the game to the point of letting my imagination fly high as it can, and I love the game that much to actually do crazy stuff for it.


Some players are like me, and express them selfs the way they can, Like I did on World of Warcraft and other games, I drawed and loved the game to the point of doing some epic stuff, Diablo II was another one like it, if I look back some games were epic to the point of changing us not only in-game, but real life wise.


Going to feature a player on Mabinogi here, Peiper, a not so known player but a player that haves a strong will on the game, Peiper its his\her name


she did this drawing of a known\respected player named Yuzuru


check the vid out on youtube;





Peiper channel on youtube;



seems that Peiper is a 2D artist, and a good one, leave your cheers and comments on his\her channel, I'm sure he\she will be glad to have more people following his\her work.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário