sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

"Mabinogi"

"the world of jealous people", "the world of retards...", "the world of dreams...", we could continue down the road to call it all we want, Mabinogi is a mmorpg, fantasy life mmorpg, much like other mmorpg players have choices on it, I could bring my self down to explain details of the game, but theres no point on it, played this game for "a lot of time" spent a lot of money on this, most people ask "what for?", could go on details to explain the "why" but doesn't matter too.

Mabinogi was the world of dreams to me, mabinogi became the world of both dreams and nightmares to me, most of the ones that didn't play it, now reading this now wonder what kind of game is this one to make a person make a entry on is blog about it, check your self, if your living on EU, google for Mabinogi EU, if your living on NA, just go for Mabinogi NA.
How far I reached on Mabinogi? I can say I reached a strange "status" on it, not bragging or anything, I became on this game what I wanted...somehow, both hated and loved, was able to be noticed and unnoticed when I wanted.

And now, were am I on all of this?

...the company that manages the game, practically stopped with the updates to the game, pretty much stopping the events at the same time causing the community that wasn't good, to get worse.
Semi active, is the status that I give to my self on this game, drop on "Tir" sometimes, I may be around fishing, semi "afk", I might answer if I get "poked".

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário